Castle Getaways-Huntington At ChampionsGate Amazing-2 Theaters (1 Poolside)-2 Game Rooms-3 Themed Bedrooms-W Facing Pool/Spa
Size –8 Bedrooms • 5 Bathrooms 5 Baths • Sleeps 1-16
"From the moment we arrived, this home exceeded our expectations. It was extremely clean. The pictures did not do justice to all of the amenities. It was hard to get the children to want to leave the house. We were completely satisfied with all of the entertainment options. There was so much space to accommodate everyone. I couldn't say enough great things. We can't imagine staying anywhere else when we come back in the spring." -Marlena S.
ARE YOU LOOKING for a vacation rental home in ChampionsGate Resort that has been totally renovated and is packed with fun and enjoyment with all of the comforts of home? This is it . . .
- 2 Movie Theaters- One is inside in the air-conditioned converted garage. The other is poolside!
- 2 Game Rooms- One for adults with Pool Table and Shuffleboard, and one for kids with Foosball, Air Hockey and 2 TVs each with Xbox consoles.
- 3 Themed Kids Bedrooms- Disney theme, Princess theme, and Harry Potter Theme
- Enjoy the west-facing (plenty of sun even in the winter) heated (heating extra) pool and spa
- And...You are less than a 10-minute walk to The Oasis (huge clubhouse, water park, restaurant, exercise room, and more)
SPECIAL COVID-19 NOTES:
1) CLEANING AND DISINFECTING - Our home is cleaned and disinfected following procedures that exceed the guidelines of the CDC and other applicable authorities.
2) CANCELLATION POLICY - If a travel ban due to the pandemic precludes you from traveling here, you will be able to cancel or reschedule your reservation.
Name Of Home: Castle Getaways-Huntington At ChampionsGate
Location: ChampionsGate Resort (24/7 Guard Gated Community - Featuring The Oasis (incredible clubhouse and water park) - 15-20 minutes from Disney World!)
Property Type: Single Family Home (4309 SF)
Bedrooms: 8 (5 w/ King Beds; 1 w/ 2 Doubles; 1 w/ Twin And Double; 1 w/ a Bunk Bed (double on the bottom and twin on top) - Sleeps 16 MAX
Bathrooms: 5 - All With Granite Countertops And Modern Fixtures
Kitchen: Modern Kitchen With Granite Countertops And Stainless Steel Appliances
Swimming Pool/Spa: West-Facing Private Heated Pool and SPA ($30/day extra charge for heating) - 4 Lounge Chairs - Covered Lanai - Dining Table - Plenty Of Seating - 55" TV - Poolside Movie Theater (125" screen, 4K projector and premium sound system)
In-Home Entertainment: Avengers Themed Movie Theater (120" Screen, 4K Projector and Bose Surround Sound) With 8-1/2 Foot Hulk And 6 Foot Iron Man - 2 Star Wars Themed Game Rooms (Adult Game Room-pool table and shuffleboard. Kids Game Room-foosball, air hockey and 2 TVs each with an Xbox console.) - Large Screen Smart Televisions In Every Room - FREE WiFi
Other Home Highlights: 3 Themed Kids Bedrooms (Disney theme, Princess theme and Harry Potter theme) - Ceiling Fans In Every Room
Baby Gear: High Chair and Pack N Play
1) Is pool and spa heat extra?
Yes. Pool and spa heat can be added for $30/day + tax. The pool heater heats the pool to ~88 degrees and the spa to ~101 degrees. The spa will not heat up unless pool/spa heat is purchased.
2) Is there a BBQ grill?
A BBQ grill is kept at the home. There is a rental charge to use it. Charcoal grills are not allowed.
3) Does the home have a child safety fence blocking the pool?
There is a child safety fence blocking the pool.
4) Is the kitchen fully stocked?
The kitchen is fully stocked with pots and pans, cooking utensils, flatware, plates, glasses, etc. (Due to liability reasons no food or food related items are provided.)
5) What type of coffee maker is in the home?
Drip and K-Cup coffee makers are provided.
6) Are linens and towels provided?
Linens and towels (including pool towels) are provided.
7) What paper products and cleaning products are provided?
Only starter amounts of paper towels, toilet paper, garbage bags and cleaning products are provided. (This is an industry standard practice.)
8) Is Wifi provided for free?
Complimentary wireless internet is provided.
9) Is smoking allowed in the home or by the pool? Are pets allowed?
Smoking is NOT allowed in the home or by the pool. Pets of any kind are NOT allowed.
10) What are the times for check-in and checkout?
Check-in is at 4 PM. Checkout is at 10 AM.
11) Where is the overflow parking in ChampionsGate Resort?
If your party has more vehicles than will fit in the driveway of the home, you can park them in the Oasis Club parking lot.
Property Management: Floridian Vacation Homes (Excellent property management company-consistently provides a clean, well maintained home and excellent customer service)
ChampionsGate Resort Amenities: The Oasis Clubhouse (The Grille, exercise room, arcade, movie theater and meeting rooms) And Water Park (swimming pool, splash pool, lazy river, volleyball courts, and picnic areas) are FREE to use. There are also air conditioned poolside cabanas that you can rent.
The ChampionsGate golf course and tennis courts are also available.
Great Location: From ChampionsGate it's . . .
15-20 Minutes To Disney World
15 Minutes To Margaritaville
25 Minutes To SeaWorld
30 Minutes To Universal Studios
15-20 Minutes To Award Winning Restaurants And Excellent Shopping
5 Minutes To The Omni National And International Golf Courses
30 Minutes To Orlando International Airport
One last thing . . . Neither pets nor smoking are allowed. Thank you.
About the OwnerWe, The Pro Agent Group, act as the marketing agent for owners of upscale short-term vacation home rentals (including this one) in the Disney World area. Each home we market is unlike any other and is beautiful, comfortable, and loaded with fun for guests of all ages to enjoy. We also assist vacation home buyers with purchasing, renovating and managing their homes.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
Feb 1, 2023 - Apr 2, 2023
|$495 - $625||
Apr 3, 2023 - Apr 16, 2023
|$550 - $650||
Apr 17, 2023 - Jun 1, 2023
Jun 2, 2023 - Sep 4, 2023
Sep 5, 2023 - Sep 30, 2023
Oct 1, 2023 - Nov 16, 2023
Nov 17, 2023 - Nov 26, 2023
Nov 27, 2023 - Dec 17, 2023
Dec 18, 2023 - Jan 1, 2024